The annual Hole in the Wall Tour will be held on June 10th of this year. The tour is an important fundraiser for the museum and is a very enjoyable day in a beautiful area.
The recently added Johnson County War Tour will be held on August 19th of this year. This coincides with the Eclipse Festival Week in Casper, Wyoming during which thousands from around the country will be in the region to view the Solar Eclipse on August 21st. If you are interested in either of these tours, please visit our tours page for more information or to register. Space is limited so registration in advance is required.
The Hoofprints of the Past Museum has seen a steady stream of visitors this summer. Travelers from all over the country, and surprisingly quite a few Europeans have strayed from I-25 into the museum. We really appreciate the efforts of the local merchants and Chamber of Commerce who direct them our way. Many also come to see the Chris Ledoux Memorial Park. The reviews of the museum have been very positive, and many visitors are surprised to find such a great museum in our little town. According to the director, the visitor numbers so far for June and July are higher than last year, which is great news.
- Historical Speakers: Colin Taylor, Dwayne Christensen, Bill Betensen, and Brock Hanson
- Landowners: Crago Family, Dave and Cindy Soppe, Gosney Ranch, Wold Ranch and Reichendieffers, Larry Vignerolli
- Lunch/Breakfast Ladies: Robin Petty, Susan Anderson, Dixie McIntyre, Lois Summer, Cheryl Summer, and Paula Hanson
- Porta-Pottie Driver: Gordon Herring
- EMT’s: Casey Cheser and sister Mandy
- Morning Set up: Raymon Turk, Becky Renkert, Bill McIntyre, Betty and Bob Furnival
- Drivers/Helpers on the Tour: Bill McIntyre, Jim Anderson, John Hanson, Donna and Tom Pfielsticker
- Dean Lund for fixing the roads the last two years so they were fine this year due to his work the previous years